On Monday, 23 March, 2020, the Prime Minister announced new social distancing measures which will have a profound impact on our way of life over the next few weeks, and maybe longer.
The Government published the following the announcement
- The police will have emergency powers to arrest or fine anyone who doesn’t apply with the new measures.
- All non-essential shops are now closed except: food, pharmacy, newsagents, vets, petrol stations, hardware, banks, laundrettes and undertakers.
- Parks will stay open but communal play areas are closed.
- Places of worship are closed except for funerals.
- There will be no gatherings of more than 2 people except for households.
- Roads and rail networks to remain open but only for essential workers to get to work.
- Everyone should now stay in their homes unless:
- Shopping for food or medicine
- Exercise for yourself or pets alone or with members of your household only. Not friends
- Medical appointments or as a carer visiting a vulnerable person
- Travel to and from work for essential workers only
Therefore, Bangla Centre is taking the measures which will be putting in place that will help support essential mobility whilst protecting the safety and wellbeing of our members.
How can Bangla Centre help Glasgow keep moving in a time of crisis?
- Providing emergency medical PPE, medicine and other essential commodities.
- Meal delivery services if necessary
- Provide financial helps through right guidance.
- Shopping assistance to vulnerable, elderly people and those who are in quarantine.
How are you keeping yourself safe?
STAYING AT HOME
How to contact us?
- Email: email@example.com
- Texting on Facebook messenger
- Phone to management committee members.
Please keep in touch.
Thank you all.